Revaluation

I know I have been saying this for a while
But I want to see it in words
Today I have decided to be my own person
Today I have decided to live for me
I accept myself flaws and alls
I accept me through all my awkward falls
I am not a size two
I didn't finish college
I know what my passion is and what j want for life
I am not afraid to say a career and a family
Maybe three kids or just the one
I am not the nicest in the morning
I don't talk much around people
I am tired of apologizing to other people
For my mistakes or just at least my exstince
I am not althetic
I can cook and I am good with math
I am cheap 
And maybe I laugh to much
But it's just me being happy
I like to stay in
I don't like to pretend
I am ties of being in my sister shadow
A good night to me can be alone or with others
For being by myself sometimes brings me such a peace
I am going to stop caring so mix what people think
I am little sensitive but that I am working on 
Taking things to personal can be a problem 
I don't like a lot of attention on me
So there is world
Our there for everyone to see
No more explaining myself
At age 22 I have decided just to be
All that is in me 

Comments

Popular Posts