Do you remember: A Poem

Do you remember when you smiled at me every time you saw me? Don't tell me you forgot when you laughed at all my jokes weather they were good or bad? How can you forget when you told me you not only loved me but was in love with me? Do you remember how you made everything ok with a hug? Do you remember? Cause things are different now. We are not the same as when we first met. And that's not good because now things are bad. We argue all the time and never make up. We don't speak unless its about a bill or how mad we are with each other. Where did the love go? When did it leave? When did i stop being funny and you start being harsh? To bad so sad. Stuff happens. We grow apart. That's crap and are cowardly excuses for not facing me like you should. Do you remember when we didn't argue? Don't tell me you forgot when you told me we could live on our love? How can you forget saying you will never leave me? No you didn't but you pretend to when you see me now on the street. On the street and your in a new relationship. I wonder if you tell that person the same that you told me. You do, as we walk pass each other like trains passing in the night. Wow, when did we get here?

Comments

Popular Posts