Matter

It doesn't matter that I have to catch my breath whenever you speak
It doesn't matter that your touch makes me weak
It doesn't matter that I like closing my eyes to think of you
It doesn't matter that you feel like a dream come true
It doesn't matter that I want all my days to spent with you
It doesn't matter that I feel butterflies in my tummy when I am around you
It doesn't matter that super ratable to me to
It doesn't matter that I could spend hours with you and love it
It doesn't matter that being with you makes me feel safe
It doesn't matter that you see me for me
It doesn't matter that loving you made me feel free


It all stopped mattering
The day you broke my heart
Tore it to pieces
With no remorse
You may all the good do away
In a pain filled spot
Running off with my love
You took it all away
It all stopped mattering
The day you broke my heart

Comments

Popular Posts