Sunday Afternoon

On a Monday I am happy for the new week that allies ahead
On a Tuesday, I am sleepy for the wasteland of a monday
and on Wednesday I can't breath
On a Thursday, I am active
On a Friday, I am relived
For Saturday is finally here
But on Sunday, I can't stand the day with out my need

On a Monday, I am excited to see the new week has for me
On a Tuesday, I am sadden for Monday was not as planned
And on Wednesday, I can't sleep
On a Thursday, I am angry
On a Friday, I am defeated
For  Saturday gives me hope
But on Sunday, I can't stand the day without my need

I just repeat
week after week
holding out for a feeling I can't find
I wish upon that star
And break that wishing bone
But on Sunday, nothing comes
On sunday no knock at the door
Not at all

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble, trouble, trouble

My man

Washed away our love