Dream of falling

Sometimes I think it would be easier to fall down a well
If you would push me I would never tell
I think the pain might be easier
Than the forces in my life
I can control how I percieve it 
Just toss me on down the well
It won't be to loud
Probably quieter than traffic 
And I will feel lighter than a feather floating to the bottom
It will quicker than the work day
Just promise not to bring me back up
Let me slip to the empty filled bottom
As I hit the hard ground 
I take it in better than rejection 
Then I wake up in my bed
Thinking of doing it again
But it's just a dream
Releasing me out of my death
If only til I sleep again 
It might lazier than
Just going to work and making means end
Hold my head down low
And let out a big sigh
I can't wake up from life
But I can go to sleep on it
Tuck me back in
 And wake me up 
When life's responsibilities Are at an end

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble, trouble, trouble

Washed away our love

Sally: A halloween poem