Its not you it was me

It’s a shame really how this came to be. I didn’t like the results but I understood them. He left me there in the rain like the homeless girl I use to be. I felt alone and the world felt empty. I knew I really had hurt him and it’s a shame. When ever I fall asleep I dream of him and when ever I can breath the sight of him gives me air and when ever the world feels a little dark, his voice brighten it all up.

Now he is not here anymore
Now I want to just melt into the floor
Now that he is gone through that door.

I told him how I loved him. That was after of course and didn’t mean as much. I hurt him by being so mean and how he just took it all made me feel so tall. I was being selfish and careless with his heart. He couldn’t tell if it was love. And now I know that he is feeling so low and that’s cause of me. And now I know that maybe it wasn’t meant to be and it’s on me. And now I know that I will be forever alone and that seems to kind for the pain I caused the love of my life.

Now he is not here anymore
Now I want to just melt into the floor
Now that he is gone through that door.

I hate it. The rain can be so cold and it can last so long. When does the storm become a rainbow again.
I hate it. My heart feels so low and I deserve it. When does the pain go away.

Please forgive me
Hear my plea
Why cant you just see
How sad I am
How bad I feel
How happy we could be

Now he is not here anymore
Now I want to just melt into the floor

Now that he is gone through that door.

Comments

Popular Posts