A killer dream- a halloween poem

I had a dream yesterday and you were in it
You wanted me to kiss your neck but i was to busy biting it.
You wanted to share love but I wanted you to share your blood
You wanted to hug and I wanted to kill
You wanted to eat some food and I wanted to drink some blood

I had a dream and you were in it
You thought I was kissing your neck but I wanted to slit your throat
You wanted to go on a date and I wanted to go to your funeral
You wanted to build a home, i wanted to dig your grave
You wanted to to marry me but I wanted to bury you

I had a dream and you were in it
You made me feel like a monster but I was so happy
You made me want to be cruel, but it gave me joy
A dream where I harm you made me love you more
If that meant you could die and no longer live

I had a dream and you were in it
It was just a dream
Maybe for you a nightmare
But for me it was all good
maybe it could come true
On Halloween night

I had a plan and you were apart of it
Its set for Halloween night
Its going to be a real hit for you
Cause my dream must come true
Isn't that what their meant for

Comments

Popular Posts