A killer dream- a halloween poem

I had a dream yesterday and you were in it
You wanted me to kiss your neck but i was to busy biting it.
You wanted to share love but I wanted you to share your blood
You wanted to hug and I wanted to kill
You wanted to eat some food and I wanted to drink some blood

I had a dream and you were in it
You thought I was kissing your neck but I wanted to slit your throat
You wanted to go on a date and I wanted to go to your funeral
You wanted to build a home, i wanted to dig your grave
You wanted to to marry me but I wanted to bury you

I had a dream and you were in it
You made me feel like a monster but I was so happy
You made me want to be cruel, but it gave me joy
A dream where I harm you made me love you more
If that meant you could die and no longer live

I had a dream and you were in it
It was just a dream
Maybe for you a nightmare
But for me it was all good
maybe it could come true
On Halloween night

I had a plan and you were apart of it
Its set for Halloween night
Its going to be a real hit for you
Cause my dream must come true
Isn't that what their meant for

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble, trouble, trouble

My man

Is death really the answer