Rejected

It hurts bad
Not everyone gets over it
You cant just move on
There is so much pain

And yet we have no choice
Just got to accept it
Just got to realize everything happens for a reason
We weren't meant to be

It stings like a bee
It hurts like a gun shot
It feels like a tornado through the heart
It leaves a person weak

You say maybe I am taking it to heart
And I should
But my heart was set on you
And your heart on another

Maybe
I
Am
Mad

Its not your problem
You rejected me
Made me feel like trash
I asked and no thanks I am not your type you said

Then what is?
Don't matter
Its me
Cause in a few years, we will meet up on the streets and your girl will look like me

And I will wonder
Why my guy
Looks nothing like you
And yet you rejected me

Maybe
I
Am
Glad

I was better off without you
Never with you
Loved you like crazy
Thought your flaws were cute

I am better now
Some months later
The pain is gone
Cause I have been accepted

Not by a man
I am not that girl
I accepted myself
And found a love in me

So
Maybe
Its
All
Good
When I
Understood
Rejection was
For the best
After all

Comments

Popular Posts